Masa means dough in Italian, and it is my favorite pizza place in LA. Jimmy and I love to meet here everytime I am in town. My cousin Caitlin has joined us twice now and her vegan ass loves this pizza too.
I am not vegan but I love the pizza we get. We get either the stuffed pizza or Chicago deep dish. We get the soy cheese because it melts better than the vegan cheese and we get gardenera on it., a spicy mixture of carrots and peppers. so good.! I cannot express how much I love Jimmy. he is so one of a kind. Who doesnt love a man that volunteers at Childrens LA every single Sat and Sun unless he is out of town which is like never. The kids and nurses anticipate his arrival with bated breath.

Jimmy! What a dedicated man to those kids.
ReplyDelete