As I'm filing up with gas on my way to work I feel something on my calf in my scrubs. Thinking it was a dryer sheet that got stuck, I casually kick my leg to get it out & out comes flying a f*%#ing mouse! He must have crawled up my scrubs as I was waiting! SO grossed out right now!!!!
That was my friend Courtney's status update from last night. Yuck and double yuck.
My friends that live in Alberta say they literally have a Rat Squad there and that they take it very seriously and there are no rats in Calgary or Edmonton. I think SF might need to consult them.
Besides me and the taxis out on the streets of San Francisco at 0555, there also rats and garbage trucks . At first I thought it was odd that the garbage trucks are out every morning on Fillmore but then when I see the rats, I realize why.
Another disturbing thing is how many ill homeless people there are out on the streets. It is quite sad and really gets to me. I see on a weekly basis a mentally disturbed individual riding the Muni and most of the time they still have their hospital id band on and more than once a restraint. Yep, you read it , bet your bottom blogger. They have an ankle or wrist restraint still on. Do we just dump them out into the streets. that is not good.
Okay, wanted to reiterate that I dont really expect anyone of you to really read this but I like to blog aimlessly and I just like knowing you are all out there if I need you. xxo boo
Ewwwwww!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have rats at Green Lake but they have never run across my feet. The rats in Honolulu were pretty bad too. Maybe it is more common than we realize.
Oh and as for the ill homeless people, when I lived there I had a friend who knew some story about the mental hospitals losing funding and unloading all the patients right out on the street. Not sure if it was urban legend or real but in all the places I have been SF has the most and craziest homeless.